CB app "Search" Bar request

Just wondering if there are plans down the road to have a "Search" Bar created for the CB App so users that have a large number of comics, can save time by entering a title , whether in whole or in part, to save time scrolling forever to get to the title in the user's collection list, this would be of great service and time savings when time is of the essence. I have a big collection, nearly 13,000 and counting, sometimes it has taken me minutes at a time to find the title I am looking for , to verify if I have a specific comic in my collection already or not and avoid buying a duplicate , unless I choose to do that. Just a thought to consider. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi Kenneth --

In the CB mobile app, the "Find Item" function will work just as you have described up above.  Make sure that you are using the most recent version of the app and the most recent version of the ComicBase program, and you should be good to go.  This function was put into the app in March, and there is a video that describes the upgrade to the app.  

Also, note that there is a forum dedicated to the ComicBase mobile app over at the ComicBase message boards (these are the Atomic Avenue message boards), feel free to post over there!