Store Stock Not Updating

Matthew Day

This happens at least a couple of times a month, if not more. I make changes to what I want on my store via ComicBase, I select to Post Items for Sale via ComicBase. I get the popup that the file has been sent to Atomic Ave, then I never get the email that says the changes happened and I don't see the stock update on my atomic ave store. 

This is a major problem because prices and quantity constantly change and I need to be able to react quickly. If I have to wait days I risk selling things at the wrong prices, or selling books I no longer have available. That results in unhappy customers, lower feedback and dings to my account metrics. 

It always seems to be an issue, then someone writes me back from support saying there was no issue, but magically right around that time the update happens. Its like the file processor gets stuck and until someone refreshes the queue, restarts the process, restarts the server, etc. it won't work.

Anyone else experience this?

I'm experiencing it right now. I've been trying to update since February 4 but no luck.

Please help.