Entering more that 1 garde of an issue

Richard F. Krueger

I found a book in my inventory that was the wrong grade. Had 2 books listed as NM but only 1 was NM, the other was FN.

I changed the quantity easily enough, Then clicked on the + symbol to add the FN copy.

As before the nest up issue number appeared, I changed that issue number to the issue number I was adding and tabbed forward,

Here is first problem, in previous incarnations of Comicbase the "Through" number became the issue number you had entered for the

issue number you were entering. Now I need to enter the issue number again, not as easy as before. When finished with entering the unique info

for the issue you are entering, you then hit the Save button. In previous incarnations, Comicbase would bring you to the issue you just entered.

Now you are taken back to the first issue of the title, and then you have to scroll down to where you were, Because CTRL J, (another issue) which used to let you jump to

a specific issue number, is no longer available.  So, if I have action comics #584 in FN, VG VF, and NM, I need to scroll down from #1 to #584 3 times. This is a problem

When I expect to add another 30,000+ comics for sale.

Just a F.Y.I.

Richard Krueger (parmon)

If you are just entering the one Item # to get a second copy, instead of Adding a new Item #, try using Duplicate (from the Right-Click pop-up menu).

This should retain all the information for the Item # you are duplicating while allowing you to change other fields (condition, price, notes, etc.)

Unfortunately, this does NOT work if you select multiple Item #'s at one time.

----

The CTRL + J was replaced by the F3 key. Pressing F3 allows you to just to an Issue in a Title (and that is all it does as you can jump to another Title).

One thing about it, however, is you have to type in the Item # EXACTLY.

If you are jumping to Item # 500, it if fine as long as there IS an Item # 500.

If there are only Item #s 500/A and 500/B, typing 500 will not take you there you would need to type in 500/A or 500/B.

Also, it IS case sensitive.  Again in you have Item #s 500/A an 500/B, typing 500/a with not take you there.