Store Scores

Matthew Day

Store Scores are apparently being calculated with a round down approach, which does not accurately represent a store's performance.

I received one single 4 out of 5 stars back in September 2019 (in spite of trying to reach out to find why as no explanation was given), have since received over 100 5's and have never before received anything lower than a 5 (except that one occasion) in the several years I've been selling on Atomic Avenue. Can we use basic rounding (.5 and above rounds up, less than .5 rounds down) and perhaps base store scores on the most recent scores (perhaps scores from the past 12 months)?

In a world of online score inflation for collectibles (largely because people don't want to be cut off from ordering something they may really want because they gave honest feedback), the difference between 5.0 and 4.7 can be significant. As such, I would greatly appreciate it if we could more accurately reflect our store scores. Thanks.

• Thanks 1