Store Inventory

Mike L. Boze

On 12/24/2022 at 12:12 PM, Carolyn J. Bickford said:

Also make sure items are marked for sale. Only marked items will be posted for sale.

That would only explain Mike's situation if he posted inventory, changed his For Sale checkboxes, then re-uploaded his inventory.  I am interpreting his post to mean that he uploaded his inventory, initially saw 8100+ items successfully posted, and (presumably without re-uploading his inventory or selling the vast majority of his inventory) now only has a small number of items posted.  

Assuming that my interpretation is correct *and* that this isn't some kind of fluke, the only thing that I can think of is that he had a lot of items that changed media category.  So (hypothetical example here) his issues of Who's Who might have been uploaded some time ago as comics originally and those listings were "lost" when Who's Who moved to Magazines during a content update of the master database.  Or a whole bunch of variants got renamed with the introduction of the "Version" designation, and he never updated his inventory accordingly. 

It would be unusual for somebody to have a lot of inventory that got shifted around like that, but hypothetically it isn't impossible.